Volunteer with us!
Volunteers are an important part of the Hillsboro Public Library team. Every year, hundreds of volunteers contribute their time and talents to the Library, gaining new skills and getting a behind-the-scenes view of the Library, while helping the Library provide services to the whole community.
Volunteers are involved in the Library’s work in many ways and tackle a variety of projects, including:
- Shelving books and other Library materials
- Processing new Library items
- Pricing and sorting used materials for book sales
- Helping with special events and programs
- Providing individual computer and technology help to patrons
- Offering homework help for students
We are looking for volunteers who are at least 14 years old, and who can commit to a regularly-scheduled shift of two hours per week for at least three months.
Interested? Fill out an application and return it to the Library. Or take a look below for some answers to frequently asked questions.
For more information, contact Molly Brandt, Volunteer Services Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 615-3457.
Frequently Asked Questions: