COMMUNITY SERVICES GRANT PROGRAM
The City of Hillsboro Community Services Grant Program is intended to provide support to local social service agencies that assist in improving the mental or physical condition of Hillsboro's citizens. For purposes of the grant program, social services are defined as programs or activities that address community needs including but not limited to:
- Mental and Physical Health
- Child Care
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Family Support
- Public Safety
APPLICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY
The City of Hillsboro 2013-2014 Community Services Grant Program application process is now closed.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Organizations must be nonprofit social service agencies serving Hillsboro residents.
- Only one grant application per year will be considered for any one organization.
- An agency will only be considered for a grant if all previously awarded grants complied with grant procedures, including filing a six (6) month progress report.
- Grant requests can be made for all project and activity types that provide social services to the citizens of Hillsboro.
2013-2014 GRANT FUNDING
The City of Hillsboro budgeted $65,000.00 for the Community Services Grant Program for fiscal year 2013-2014. Award amounts typically range from $1,000-$10,000.
Funding for the Community Services Grant Program may be modified or suspended during times of economic downturn, when revenue sources for the City are reduced and/or by City Council consistent with the adopted budget.
2013-2014 GRANT AWARD RECIPIENTS
Congratulations to this year's grant award recipients!
- Adelante Mujeres
- Adventures Without Limits
- Assistance League of Greater Portland
- Boys & Girls Club
- CASA For Children, Inc.
- Centro Cultural
- CODA, Inc.
- Community Action
- Domestic Violence Resource Center
- Elders in Action
- HomePlate Youth Services, Inc.
- Impact NW
- Lifeworks NW
- Love, Inc.
- Meals on Wheels People
- Open Door Counseling Center
- Oregon Food Bank
- Rebuilding Together Washington County, Inc.
- The Dougy Center
- The Shadow Project
- Virginia Garcia Memorial Foundation & Health Center
- Voices Set Free
- Washington County Project Homeless Connect, Sonrise Church
- Youth Contact, Inc.
2013-2014 SIX MONTH PROGRESS REPORTS
Six Month Progress Reports will be available online in June. Grant recipients will be notified via email.