Nesting Birds of Jackson Bottom
- Date: 04/23/2017 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Jackson Bottom Wetlands Education Center
2600 SW Hillsboro Hwy
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
Bald Eagle, Osprey and Great Blue Heron all nest and raise their young at Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve. This class introduces you to the life-styles of each of these species and includes a walk of about two miles to view the birds at their nest sites. 12 - Adult. Course #53532. $10 Resident, $15 Non-Resident. Steve Engel, Instructor.
- Online at Hillsboro-Oregon.gov/ParksRec
- Phone registration at 503-681-5397
- Walk-in registration at these sites:
- Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve (2600 SW Hillsboro Hwy)
- Parks & Recreation Administration (4400 NW 229th Ave)
- SHARC (953 SE Maple St)
- Walters Cultural Arts Center (527 E Main St)
- Hillsboro Community Senior Center (750 SE 8th Ave)
Looking for other classes?
Browse the Winter-Spring Activities Guide for more class offerings.