Little Brown Birds
- Date: 03/03/2018 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve
2600 SW Hillsboro Hwy.
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
How do you tell all those little brown birds apart? Sparrows, finches, wrens are among the vexing identification challenges faced by new bird watchers. Let John Rakestraw, local guide and author, help you figure out how to identify them.
Ages: 16 — Adult
Instructor: John Rakestraw
Course #57586 Saturday 3/3 9 — 12 pm
Fees: $20 Resident, $15 Senior, $25 Non-Resident, $22 Senior
- Online at Hillsboro-Oregon.gov/ParksRec
- Phone registration at 503-681-5397
- Walk-in registration at these sites:
- Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve (2600 SW Hillsboro Hwy)
- Parks & Recreation Administration (4400 NE Century Blvd)
- SHARC (953 SE Maple St)
- Walters Cultural Arts Center (527 E Main St)
- Hillsboro Community Senior Center (750 SE 8th Ave)
Call: Steve Engle at 503-681-6283
Looking for other classes?
Browse the Activities Guide for more class offering.