Brain Fitness: Life Skills
- Date: 03/01/2018 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Hillsboro Community Senior Center
750 SE 8th Avenue
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
A fun, six-week cognitive skills program to enhance brain function and mental abilities. This program helps improve memory, executive processing, problem solving, visualization and focus. No different than working out in a gym, this is mental “exercise”. Use your imagination, creativity and brain power. Get your brain loose and limber with innovative brain training games and exercises led by Certified Brain Fitness Trainer, Susan Carres. No matter what your age, you can change and strengthen your brain. Join us for a FREE TRIAL of this course on Thursday, January 11.
Adult & Senior.
Location: Community Senior Center Dining Room
Instructor: Susan Carres
Day/Date/Time: Tuesday & Thursday, January 23 - March 1, 10 - 11 am
Fee: $65 Senior Resident, $98 Senior Non-Resident, $82 Adult Resident, $123 Adult Non-Resident
- Online at Hillsboro-Oregon.gov/ParksRec
- Phone registration at 503-681-5397 or 503-615-1090
- Walk-in registration at these sites:
- Parks & Recreation Administration (4400 NE Century Boulevard)
- Shute Park Aquatic & Recreation Center (953 SE Maple Street)
- Walters Cultural Arts Center (527 E Main Street)
- Hillsboro Community Senior Center (750 SE 8th Avenue)
- Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve (2600 SW Hillsboro Highway)
Questions? Call the Hillsboro Community Senior Center at 503-615-1090.
Check out the Activities Guide for other classes and events.
Return to the Hillsboro Community Senior Center web page.