About the Parks & Recreation Commission
The Hillsboro Parks & Recreation Commission (PRC), under the general direction of the City Council, establishes policy for management of the parks and recreation facilities and activities. The PRC is established by the City of Hillsboro Charter, Chapter X, Section 39.
PRC members must be residents of the City of Hillsboro. They are appointed by the City Council upon recommendation by the Mayor.
|Gwynne Pitts, Chair||December 31, 2019|
|Ken Phelan, Vice Chair||December 31, 2018|
|Marilynn Helzerman||December 31, 2019|
|Jon-Michael Kowertz||December 31, 2020|
|Eddie Bolaños||December 31, 2018|
|Lynn Scheller||December 31, 2018|
|Nickole Vargas||December 31, 2020|
- Apply to join a City commission, committee, or board online
- Print the handwritten application form for a City board or commission
- Board, Commission & Committee Organizational Chart
Parks & Recreation Commission Meeting
- Date: 03/20/2018 7:00 am - 9:00 am
- Location: Parks & Recreation Administration Office
4400 NE Centruy Blvd.
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124