Our Digital Library is Open
The library buildings may be closed, but the digital library is always open. There is plenty to keep everyone learning, engaged, and entertained. And we are working behind the scenes (from home) creating new ways to engage with you, our beloved community.
- Listen to audiobooks or read ebooks by logging into Overdrive
- Access over 30,000 streaming movies and documentaries through Kanopy
- Explore online resources available with your library card
- Get help using the digital library
Connect with us on social media where we're sharing information, things to do, and a little silliness.
Check out staff lists on the library catalog homepage with many recommendations for ebooks, audiobooks, and websites you can access now.
Don't have a library card?
A few things to remember:
Do not return library materials until the library reopens; you will not be charged a late fee.
Borrowing & account extensions:
- Nothing that you have checked out will accrue fines while libraries are closed.
- Any requested items held at a closed library will remain on hold for you until the library re-opens.
- Library card accounts that were due to expire will be extended through April 30.
If you have a library card but are having problems logging in, please visit the Washington County Cooperative Library Services website to let us know.