COVID-19: Many City facilities and all playgrounds are closed. View our City Facilities and Parks Status Map to see what's open.
Get the latest coronavirus updates on our COVID-19 webpage. Para actualizaciones en español, visite nuestra página de Noticias.
PPE Grants Open: Apply for the Hillsboro Protective Equipment Grant for small businesses. Solicite una subvención para pequeñas empresas.

Coronavirus News from the City of Hillsboro

This webpage will be updated as more information is available.

Have a question about the coronavirus (COVID-19)? Visit our Questions and Answers webpage or email the City of Hillsboro and we'll respond as soon as possible and update the page.


Read the latest coronavirus news and announcements from the City of Hillsboro below. For information on cancellations, closures, and additional resources, visit our COVID-19 webpage.

Noticias en español

Para leer las siguientes noticias sobre COVID-19 en español, visite a nuestra página de noticias.

Community Resources that Neighbors Should Know About

From domestic violence support to crisis counseling, see resources and key contacts, as recommended by members of the Hillsboro City Council.
Post Date:05/20/2020

Domestic Violence Support

If you are in immediate danger, call 911. The Hillsboro Police Department’s Domestic Violence Response Team provides help and support. Call 503-681-6175 or visit our Domestic Violence Response Team webpage.

The Domestic Violence Resource Center is online at The 24-hour crisis line is 503-469-8620. Proyecto UNICA helps with Latinx domestic violence and sexual assault: 503-232-4448 or

- Mayor Steve Callaway

The Family Justice Center of Washington County

Call 503-469-8620 for confidential help with restraining orders, safety planning, housing, and more.  

The Family Justice Center is in Beaverton at 735 SW 158th Avenue, or at

- Council President Fred Nachtigal

Hate Crimes and Discrimination Reporting

Report a hate crime to the Hillsboro Police Department by calling 911 if there is immediate danger, or call the non-emergency phone line at 503-629-0111.

Get culturally specific resources, counseling, and information about hate crimes at

- Councilor Olivia Alcaire

Hillsboro School District Meal Service

All children, ages 1 to 18, receive a free meal each weekday between 11:30 am and 12:30 pm. Visit the Hillsboro School District coronavirus webpage.

- Councilor Kyle Allen

Emergency Food Assistance

Call the Oregon Food Bank at 503-505-7061 or visit

Low-income individuals and families can apply for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits on the Oregon Department of Human Services Food Assistance website.

- Councilor Anthony Martin

Crisis Counseling

  • The Washington County Crisis Line provides 24/7 crisis support and intervention at 503-291-9111.

  • For substance abuse and mental health support, call the Disaster Distress helpline at 800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs (Hablanos for Spanish) to 66746.

  • LGBTQ+ and questioning youth can call the Trevor Project for 24-hour confidential crisis support at 1-866-488-7386.

  • Transgender and questioning community members can call the Trans Lifeline for peer crisis support at 1-877-565-8860.

  • The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline offers 24/7 suicide crisis counseling at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or at

  • Teens can call the Oregon Youth Line at 877-968-8491, or text teen2teen to 839863, or visit

  • Report child abuse in Hillsboro by calling 911 or the Hillsboro Police Department's non-emergency line at 503-629-0111.

  • The State of Oregon’s child abuse reporting hotline is 1-855-503-SAFE (7233).

- Councilors Beach Pace and Rick Van Beveren


Return to full list >>

Have a question about the coronavirus (COVID-19)? Visit our Questions and Answers webpage or email the City of Hillsboro and we'll respond as soon as possible and update the page.