Progress Report: Transportation and Improvement Projects for 2019
Return to full list >>
Transportation improvement projects slated to move forward in the City of Hillsboro in 2019 include:
- SE Golden Road improvements: sidewalks, drainage, curbs, gutters, bike lanes, street trees, landscape strips, and street lighting (spring)
- NE Hidden Creek Drive improvements (from 47th to 53rd avenues): bike lanes, raised cycle tracks, sidewalks, storm sewer improvements, and water quality treatment (summer)
- NE Jackson School Road improvements: cycle track, sidewalks, street lighting, a continuous center turn lane, upgrading two crossings, upgrading the storm system, placing utilities underground, and planting new trees (winter)
- The Harold Eastman Memorial Rose Garden will not be removed. A small strip of roses on the south side of Jackson School Road will be transplanted to the east end of the rose garden, which is not currently being used.
- The completed design for this road safety improvement project will be posted online in spring 2019.