Hillsboro Water Department Annual Report Details Outstanding Water Quality
The outstanding quality of Hillsboro’s drinking water is detailed each year in a Water Quality Report (called the “Consumer Confidence Report”) published by the City of Hillsboro Water Department. Hillsboro’s 2018 Drinking Water Quality Report is now available.
The drinking water quality data presented in the 2018 Drinking Water Quality Report is based on January to December 2017 water monitoring results. It documents that drinking water delivered to Hillsboro customers met or surpassed all federal drinking water standards.
The report includes information about levels of any contaminants found, potential health effects of any contaminant detected at levels higher than the health standard, and contacts for additional sources of information. The report is prepared in accordance with the Environmental Protection Agency’s Federal Safe Drinking Water Act and Oregon Department of Public Health requirement.
In the report, you will also find comprehensive information on:
- The value of reliable water service,
- Hillsboro’s current and future drinking water sources,
- The measures Hillsboro is taking to protect public health, your drinking water, and water source, and
- How Hillsboro is planning and investing today in the future of Hillsboro’s drinking water.
For more information about this report or to request a printed copy:
- Call 503-615-6702,
- E-mail Lindsay.Wochnick@Hillsboro-Oregon.gov, or
- Visit the third floor of the Hillsboro Civic Center, at 150 East Main Street, Hillsboro, OR 97123.
The Hillsboro Water Department is proud to be your local water service provider. Our experienced professionals are dedicated to serving you 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.