2019 Annual Water Quality Reports Now Available Online
Protection of public health is the City of Hillsboro Water Department’s top priority. The water customers drink and use every day is tested regularly to ensure every drop is safe and of the highest quality.
The outstanding quality, value, and reliability of Hillsboro’s drinking water is detailed each year in Water Quality Reports for:
- In-town customers: located in the City of Hillsboro west of Cornelius Pass Road and south of Highway 26 (Sunset Highway)
- Upper-system customers: located in western Washington County, along Hillsboro’s original water service line
- Contain the results of water tests conducted between January 1 and December 31, 2018
- Provide information about levels of any contaminants found (if any), potential health effects of any contaminant detected at levels higher than the health standard (if any)
- Include contacts for additional sources of information
- Are prepared in accordance with the Environmental Protection Agency’s Federal Safe Drinking Water Act and Oregon Department of Public Health requirement
For more information about these reports or to request a printed copy, call 503-615-6702, e-mail Lindsay.Wochnick@Hillsboro-Oregon.gov, or visit the third floor of the Hillsboro Civic Center, at 150 East Main Street, Hillsboro, OR 97123.