COVID-19: Many City facilities and all playgrounds are closed. View our City Facilities and Parks Status Map to see what's open.
Get the latest coronavirus updates on our COVID-19 webpage. Para actualizaciones en español, visite nuestra página de Noticias.
PPE Grants Open: Apply for the Hillsboro Protective Equipment Grant for small businesses. Solicite una subvención para pequeñas empresas.

Records Requests & Fees

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Obtaining a Police Report:

Citizens may submit a written request to obtain a copy of an HPD police report by filling out the Public Records Request Form. This form must be returned to the Police Department in person or via mail. Prepayment in the amount of $12.00 must accompany the request (additional charges apply for reports exceeding 15 pages). Image of Staff Filing Records

Accepted methods of payment are exact cash, money order or cashier's check, business check or Visa/Mastercard. At minimum, requests take 24 hours to process.

Parties involved in a traffic crash may obtain the front page only of the Oregon Traffic Crash report free of charge. A written request is still required.

Reports pending investigation or awaiting disposition from the District Attorney's Office or Juvenile Department may not be available for release until the investigation has been completed or the disposition received.

Child abuse reports are generally not available for release by the Hillsboro Police Department. For questions regarding child abuse reports contact DHS at 503-681-6988.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer

Adams, Sondra

Return to full list >>