Since the Glenn & Viola Walters Cultural Arts Center opened in 2004, we have offered a wide variety of enrichment experiences to the Hillsboro community. Thousands of visitors have attended art exhibits, concerts, classes, Family Art Night, Spoken Word lectures, and other special events. Many people have rented our facility for weddings, holiday parties, fundraising auctions and other special events.
We invite you to...
- Sign Up for Summer Mini-Camps & Classes
- Attend a Concert
- Explore our Rental Information
- Find out about First Tuesday Art Walk and other community events
- Check out the latest issue of the HillsboroARTS Magazine
- Learn about Family Art Night
527 East Main Street
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Monday - Thursday: 9 am - 9 pm
Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
Weekends: Closed except for private rentals