Since the Glenn & Viola Walters Cultural Arts Center opened in 2004, we have offered a wide variety of enrichment experiences to the Hillsboro community. Thousands of visitors have attended art exhibits, concerts, classes, Family Art Night, Spoken Word lectures, and other special events. Many people have rented our facility for weddings, holiday parties, fundraising auctions and other special events.
We invite you to...
- Sign Up for Winter Classes
- Attend a Concert from our 2018-19 Concert Series
- Check out the Winter/Spring issue of the HillsboroARTS Magazine
- Find out about First Tuesday Art Walk and other community events
- Explore our Rental Information
- Learn about Family Art Night
527 East Main Street
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Monday - Thursday: 9 am - 9 pm
Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
Weekends: Closed except for private rentals