The OAS and ProjectDox systems are upgraded to Version 3 and 22.214.171.124 respectively.
Please use Ctrl + F5 keys to clear the cache memory.
Getting Started In ProjectDox
Select the correct application for your projects scope. Our fillable applications and checklists are easy to use and can be emailed to staff. To make sure that your application is processed as quickly as possible, fill out the application completely. If you have any questions, please call or email us and we would be happy to help you.
Email the completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your application has been received, a Permit Technician will process the information and contact you for payment of any applicable plan review fees. We will send you a link to start the upload process in ProjectDox once payment has been processed.
Once you have logged in to the ProjectDox system, upload your drawings and documents and complete your task. Please click here to find out more about completing tasks in ProjectDox.
We want to make sure your project moves along the process quickly, so please make sure that you have uploaded your project pages correctly.
Listed below are a few of the most common mistakes when uploading drawings and documents. You can find a complete list of instructions by visiting our plan review web page.
- Drawing sheets should be uploaded into the drawing folder and documents should be uploaded into the documents folder.
- Drawing pages should be uploaded in landscape orientation.
- Each drawing sheet needs to be uploaded as a singular file. Documents should be uploaded as a whole and not individual sheets.
- Drawing sheet file names should follow our drawing file naming convention.
- Complete your task when you are done uploading all applicable drawing and documents.