Our system is currently only working when using the browser Internet Explorer 11.
Getting Started In ProjectDox
Complete Application. Please make sure that all information on the application is filled in completely. Click here for a link to our fillable applications. Please be sure to review all of the submittal requirements that apply to the application you are submitting, and pay special attention to the electronic file naming standards. Following these standards helps us review your applications more efficiently.
Submit the completed application form to the Engineering Division. This can be emailed, delivered, or mailed to our office. Please remember to keep a scanned copy with the signatures to submit with your electronic files.
Once your application form has been received, an Engineering Technician will create a project in ProjectDox for your application. We will send you a link to start the upload process in ProjectDox. You're on your way to electronic plan review.
Upload your drawings and documents in ProjectDox and complete your task. Please click here to find out more about completing "tasks" in ProjectDox. Once your submittal has been deemed complete, the electronic plan review begins.
We want to make sure that your project moves along the process quickly, so please make sure that you have uploaded your project pages correctly. Pay special attention to the application submittal requirements, file order, and electronic file naming standards.
Here are the most common mistakes when uploading drawings and documents:
- Drawing sheets should be uploaded into the Drawings folder and documents should be uploaded into the Documents folder.
- Drawing pages should be uploaded in landscape orientation.
- Each drawing sheet needs to be uploaded as a singular file. Documents should be uploaded as a whole and not individual sheets.
- Electronic file names should follow our file naming standards. This is important for efficient review and is used throughout all departments.
- Complete your task when you are done uploading all applicable drawing and documents. The assigned Planner will not know that you've completed your upload process until you've completed the task.
See checklist items when submitting for an Engineering Division type permit.