With a wide range of services provided by 13 departments and more than 700 employees within our organization, coordination is critical. That’s where our City Manager's Office comes in.
We strive to make your city greater than the sum of its parts. Our team works side-by-side with City Council, community partners and city departments to connect innovative ideas, City Council goals, and the community’s vision for Hillsboro, as it continues to grow great things. It’s the job of the City Manager's Office to make sure these goals are communicated consistently across the organization, are carried out in a coordinated effort, and serve as a guide in everything that we do.
The City Manager's Office is where you’ll find our city manager and assistant city manager, the city recorder, our project management and communications staff, and key administrative support people.
Come see us anytime. We can help you with:
- questions about a city service or project that doesn’t fit within another department, or has impact citywide;
- questions about the City’s long-term vision or strategy; or general questions about our public process;
- filing or locating a city record;
- information about municipal elections;
- information about public meetings;
- questions about information the City has released or published; and
- resolving a question with a third-party utility provider (power, gas, or garbage, for example).
The City Manager's Office also takes care of:
- managing major projects that span multiple departments;
- publishing official City communications and coordinating community outreach;
- representing the city with our county, regional, state and national partners in government;
- managing contracts with residential utility, telecommunication and solid waste services providers; and
- developing and carrying out citywide sustainability initiatives and resources for the community.
Have questions? With all of the services offered throughout our departments, it can be confusing as to who to contact. If you need more information about anything City-related, drop by or get in touch with us. We’re here to help.
See below for City executive management contact information, or visit the City Manager's Office contact page.