Community Services Grant Program
The City of Hillsboro Community Services Grant Program is intended to provide support to local social service agencies that assist in improving the mental or physical condition of Hillsboro residents. For purposes of the grant program, social services are defined as programs or activities that address community needs including but not limited to:
- Child Care
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Early Childhood Education
- Family Support
- Mental and Physical Health
- Public Safety
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Organization must be a nonprofit 501c3 social service agency serving Hillsboro community members.
- Only one grant application per year will be considered for any one organization.
- An agency will only be considered for a grant if all previously awarded grants complied with grant procedures, including submitting a six (6) month progress report (if required). *Organizations who receive funding for amounts less than $3,000 are not required to submit a progress report.
- Grant requests can be made for all project and activity types that provide social services to residents of Hillsboro.
The 2019-2020 Community Services Grant Program application process is now CLOSED.
2019-2020 Grant Funding
The City of Hillsboro budgeted $200,000.00 for the Community Services Grant Program for fiscal year 2019-2020.
Funding for the Community Services Grant Program may be modified or suspended during times of economic downturn when revenue sources for the City are reduced and/or by City Council consistent with the adopted budget.
2019-2020 Grant Recipients
| Adelante Mujeres
||Good Neighbor Center
|Albertina Kerr Centers||Homeless Connect - Sonrise Church|
|Asian Pacific American Network of Oregon||HomePlate Youth Services|
|Assistance League of Greater Portland||Lifeworks NW
|Big Brothers Big Sisters Columbia Northwest||Meals on Wheels People
| Boys & Girls Aid
||Oregon Food Bank
|Boys & Girls Club||Proud Ground|
| CASA For Children
||St. Vince de Paul, St. Matthew Conference|
|Cascade Aids Project||The Dougy Center|
| Centro Cultural Del Condado De Washington
||Village Without Walls
|Community Action||Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center|
|De Paul Treatment Centers||Your Food Oasis
| Domestic Violence Resource Center
| Ecumenical Ministries
Six Month Progress Reports
Organizations that receive grant funding of $3,000 or more are required to submit a 6 Month Progress Report in order to be eligible for future grant funding through this program.
Grant recipients will be emailed a link to the progress report form on Monday, June 29. Progress reports are due by Friday, July 31.
|Bakkum, Dacia||Management Analyst||City Manager's Office||503-681-6468||Dacia.Bakkum@hillsboro-oregon.gov|