Thank you to everyone who participated in the 4th annual HillsDOer Day on Saturday, October 6. Your generosity and big hearts are truly inspiring!
HillsDOer Day is about coming together and taking ownership of our community. It’s about giving back, getting to know our neighbors, and embracing our hometown pride. It’s about creating an involved, civically-engaged community where every day is a HillsDOer Day!
2018 HillsDOer Day Volunteer Projects
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Sonrise Church who provided box lunches for all of the HillsDOer Day volunteers!
- Transform a Paved Lot Into a New Nature Playground with the Hillsboro Boys & Girls Club & DePave
- Spruce Up the Yard at Saving Grace Maternity Home
- Beautify Downtown Hillsboro with the Hillsboro Downtown Partnership & SOLVE
- Cleanup Rood Bridge Park and Plant Spring Flower Bulbs with Hillsboro Parks & Recreation
- Freshen Up the Brookwood Library
2017 HillsDOer Day Volunteer Projects
- Spruce Up the Hillsboro Boys & Girls Club
- Paint the Community with Rebuilding Together Washington County
- Help "Green-Up" the M&M Swap Meet with DePave
- Neighborhood Litter Cleanup With SOLVE
- Revitalize the Playground at Hillsboro Friends Church
- Prep & Price Books for the Hillsboro Public Library Book Sale
- Repack Food at the Oregon Food Bank w/the Hillsboro Public Library
- Celebrate Community Bulb Planting with Hillsboro Parks & Recreation
On-Going Volunteer Opportunities
Looking for more volunteer opportunities? Check out these great resources!