Filing A Claim

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Risk Management provides claim processing services to the general public. Individuals seeking to file a liability claim against the City of Hillsboro should do so in writing. The information should address the following details with any pictures or other documentation which would make the claim information more complete.

  • Who was involved?
  • What happened?
  • When did this occur?
  • Where did this occur?
  • Nature of the claim.

All claim notices should be sent to:

City of Hillsboro
Risk Management
150 E Main Street
Hillsboro, OR 97123