Volunteers Grow Community!
Hillsboro Parks & Recreation volunteers dedicate thousands of hours each year to various programs, projects and events throughout the parks system. Volunteer efforts and needs continue to grow with the community and for this our volunteers are greatly appreciated!
People volunteer for a variety of reasons, including:
- Help build community
- Acquire assigned service hours for schools, clubs or work
- Conduct team building exercises
- Get outdoors and get dirty
- Spruce up a work or college resume
- Sustain natural areas
- Meet new people and build relationships
- Have fun!
Hillsboro Parks & Recreation has a wide range of volunteer opportunities and we are happy to work with you or your group to find the best volunteer placement based on your interests or needs. Volunteer assignments can be tailored to be a one-time project or can be an ongoing commitment to a specific program.
We look forward to working with you!
Hillsboro Parks & Recreation Volunteer Opportunities
- After School Enrichment Programs
- Hillsboro Community Senior Center
- Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve
- Park Beautification & Habitat Enhancement
- Shute Park Aquatic & Recreation Center (SHARC)
- Special Events
- Walters Cultural Arts Center
Click here if you are interested in other City of Hillsboro volunteer opportunities.
Volunteer Forms and Applications
- Volunteer Application
- One Day/Special Event Application - Group
- One Day/Special Event Application - Individual
- Grassroots Hillsboro/Community Park Project Application - Group
- Grassroots Hillsboro/Community Park Project Application - Individual
- Court Ordered Community Service
- Your VicNet
For more information or questions regarding volunteering, please contact: Sarah.Delepine@hillsboro-oregon.gov
|Delepine, Sarah||Volunteer Services Coordinator||Parks & Recreation||503-615-3479|