201 NE Jackson Street
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Plan Your Visit
This 2-acre neighborhood park in downtown Hillsboro provides a pleasant open space for community residents. Developed in 1926, it is the second oldest park (Shute Park is the oldest) in Hillsboro. The playground is heavily used by nearby residents, and the reservable picnic shelter and basketball court are popular lunchtime destinations for employees who work downtown. Benches are provided throughout the park along the paved path. The park can be accessed from the north, west, and south sides. Restrooms and a drinking fountain are provided.
There are several benches throughout the park along the path.
Several small lawn areas provide space for active play.
On-street parking is provided on the north, west, and south sides of the park off of NE Edison Street, NE 2nd Avenue, and NE Jackson Street.
All paths are paved. The four-foot wide paved path loops around the park and connects to the north, west and south entrances to the park.
The playground has an accessible play structure, several swing sets and other play elements. The surface of the playground has wood chips and can be accessed from the path on either side by ramps.
There are four picnic tables at the picnic shelter.
The picnic shelter has a paved surface and accessible picnic tables. The picnic shelter seats 30 and is available for rental.
Accessible restroom facilities and a drinking fountain are available in the center of the park.