The After School Intramural Sports Program is offered at all middle schools and is an introductory athletic experience. It is not intended to be a highly intense, competitive program.
Sportsmanship and teamwork will be taught and closely managed at all competitions. Perfect attendance is not mandatory but is encouraged to allow participants to have a positive experience. There are five sports for your student to register for this school year. Specific game and practice schedules will be given out the first week of each session.
If the participant is riding the activity bus, a parent will need to fill out the After School Transportation form located in the school office.
|Winter 2018 - 19 Session||Days||Season Dates||Fee||Fee After 11/30||Tournaments|
||Monday & Wednesday
||12/3 - 2/6 (8 weeks)||$54||$60
|| 2/6 @ Evergreen
||Tuesday & Thursday
||12/4 - 2/7 (8 weeks)
||$60|| 2/7 @ S Meadows
|*No registrations will be accepted after 12/6.
|Spring 2019 Session||Days||Season Dates
|Track & Field
||Monday - Thursday
||3/4 - 4/25 (7 wks)
||$74||2/28||4/25 HSD City Meet @ Century
|*No registrations will be accepted after 2/28.
See sports participation fees listed above. If a student wants to withdraw from the program, call 503-681-6120. No credits or refunds will be issued after the start of programs. Financial assistance of 50 percent is available to those students who qualify for the Federal Free or Reduced Lunch Program. The Financial Assistance form must be filled out and turned in with the registration form in order to receive financial assistance.
- Call the Hillsboro Parks & Recreation registration line at 503-681-5397, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Discover Card, Mastercard or Visa). If you register by phone, you still need to turn in the transportation form to student's school.
- Turn in the registration form, payment and the transportation form to the school's main office.
- Turn the registration form, payment and transportation form to the Hillsboro Parks & Recreation office (4400 NE Century Blvd, Hillsboro).
Financial Aid Forms
Track & Field Program Information
- Brown Parent Information
- Evergreen Parent Information
- Poynter Parent Information
- South Meadows Parent Information
- Parent/Athlete Concussion Information Sheet - English
- Parent/Athlete Concussion Information Sheet - Español