Sizzling Summer Day Camp, for students entering 1 - 6 grades, offers seven weeks full of FUN! Each week is jam-packed with great games, terrific trips, sizzling sports, and amazing arts and crafts. Each week features an adventurous field trip on Thursday, with nature discovery excursions, visits to parks or athletic activities at local destinations on Tuesdays. A daily afternoon snack is provided. Registration begins Tuesday, March 10.
6/22 - 6/26
6/29 - 7/2
7/6 - 7/10
7/13 - 7/17
7/20 - 7/24
7/27 - 7/31
|8/3 - 8/7
Waves of Fun
Wings & Waves
Kids entering 1st - 6th grade in the Fall
Full Hours - 9 am - 4 pm
Extended Hours - 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Fee Per Week
Full Hours - $175 Resident/$205 Non-Resident
Extended Hours - $215 Resident/$245 Non-Resident
Week of 6/29 - 7/2:
Full Hours - $140 Resident/$164 Non-Resident
Extended Hours - $172 Resident/$196 Non-Resident
Registration Begins Tuesday, March 10
- Course #9826
- Phone registration 503-681-6120
- Visit Parks Administration Office
4400 NE Century Blvd
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Online registration is not available for this camp.
Authorization to Pick Up Child Form - If needed
Medication Authorization Form - If needed
Liability Photo Waiver Form - Required
- Sky High Liability Waiver - Required
- Mt. Hood Ski Bowl - Required
- Pump It Up - Required
Things To Know
- Parents MUST check your child in with camp staff every morning.
- Bring a morning snack and a sack lunch every day.
- Bring a water bottle and backpack every day.
- Dress casually for inside and outside activities.
- Wear closed-toed shoes -- no flip flops!
- Cancellation deadline must be made by the Thursday prior to the start of the program at 9 am.
No refunds will be issued after this time.
- Field trip admission fees and transportation costs are included in camp fees.
- No online registration available.
- Field trips and camp schedule subject to change.
Need More Information?
- Contact Stacy Johnson at 503-615-6530.
- Contact Parks Administration Office at 503-681-6120.