Discover science, explore nature, engage in creative arts, and learn more about the world at these fun summer mini-camps! Campers build skills, learn to work within a structured environment, explore their independence, and develop social skills. Activities follow the weekly theme, with some days' activities taking place at different locations. Be sure the schedule at Tyson Recreation Center so your camper arrives at the right locations!
|Ages:||3½ - 5 years|
|Location:||Tyson Recreation Center
1880 NE Griffin Oaks St
Hillsboro, OR 97124
|Fee:||$75 Resident, $115 Non-Resident (Weekly)
$675 Resident, $1000 Non-Resident (All 11 Sessions)
Under the Sea
| Week 10
All 11 Weeks
6/15 - 8/28
- Transportation is not provided. Children must be dropped off and picked up at the appropriate locations.
- A daily snack is provided. Please inform us if your child has a food allergy.
- Athletic shoes are required.
- Campers must be potty trained and self-sufficient in the restroom. No exceptions.
- Program pick up time is noon. In case of late pick up, a fee is assessed and must be paid at that time.
- Register online
- Phone Registration 503-681-6120
- Register in person at these locations:
- Shute Park Aquatic & Recreation Center (953 SE Maple St)
- Hillsboro Community Senior Center (750 SE 8th Ave)
- Glenn & Viola Walters Cultural Arts Center (527 E Main St)
- Hillsboro Parks & Recreation Administration Office (4400 NE Century Blvd)