Students entering grades 6 - 9 can participate in all kinds of adventures this summer! Zone Adventure Camps include rock climbing, white water rafting, mountain biking, visits to the mountain and more! Registration begins March 13.
Students entering 6 - 9 grade
Fee Per Week
$240 Resident, $270 Non-Resident
Brown Middle School
1505 SE Cornelius Pass Road
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Register Beginning March 13
- Phone registration 503-681-6120
- Visit Parks Administration Office
4400 NE Century Blvd
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- On-line registration is not available for this camp.
- Authorization to Pick Up (If Needed)
- Medical Release (Required)
- Medication Authorization (If Needed)
- Photo Liability Waiver (Required)
- Allergy Form (If Needed)
Waivers (All forms are required for the week child is attending.)
Week 1 - Target Practice
Week 2 - Splashin' Around
- Adventures Without Limits Waiver
- Stand Up Paddling/Alder Creek Waiver
- Tualatin Riverkeepers Kayak & Canoe Waiver
Week 3 - Off the Grid
Week 4 - Adventure Awaits
Week 5 - Around the World in 80 Waves
Things To Know
- Parents MUST sign their camper in each Monday to fill out weekly waivers.
- Bring a lunch, water bottle and snacks and wear closed-toed shoes.
- Cancellation deadline for refund is the Thursday before camp begins. No refund after that date.
- No on-line registration available.
- Field trips are subject to change.
Camp Policies (Printable copy of camp policies).
- As part of the Zone Adventure Camp, participants are expected to arrive to camp, prepared for camp activities to start by 8 am, but may not arrive earlier than 7:45 am, unless otherwise informed by staff.
- If your child is going to be absent or late to camp for any reason, please call and notify camp staff so we may take note of such. This is extremely important if we are going on a field trip, so we are able to purchase the correct amount of passes, tickets, etc. for the day, and so we can depart on time.
- Pick up is at 5:30 pm, sharp. If you arrive after 5:30 pm, you will be assessed a late pick up fee. (For more information, please see the back of your newsletter regarding this policy.)
- Also, as a reminder, campers are NOT allowed to have their cell phones at camp. Please make sure your camper honors this request. In the case you need to get a hold of your child, please contact camp staff at one of the phone numbers listed below.
- Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact camp staff.
- Camp contact information:
- Camp Director, Sarah McGrew: 503-899-3333
- Staff, Noel Maldonado
- Hillsboro Parks & Recreation Main Line: 503-681-6120
Need More Information?
- Contact Stacy Johnson at 503-615-6530
- Contact Parks Administration Office at 503-681-6120