Students entering grades 6 - 9 can participate in all kinds of adventures this summer!
Zone Adventure Camps include rock climbing, white water rafting, mountain biking, visits to the mountain and more!
- Camps take place from July 6 – August 6, 2020.
- Registration begins Tuesday, March 10.
- Course #9839
- View the Zone Adventure Camps Flyer.
Week 1: Ascend to Adventure
July 6 – July 9
- Sky High
- Required: Sky High Waiver
- The Circuit
- Required: The Circuit Waiver
- Ice Block @ Mt. Tabor
- Required: iFly Waiver
Week 2: Soakin' Up the Fun
July 13 – July 16
- Bullwinkle's Family Fun Center
- Beach Trip
- Willamette Jet Boats
- Required: Jet Boats Participation Agreement
- Wings & Waves
Week 3: Out on the Water
July 20 - July 23
- Fish @ Horning's Hideout
- Stand Up Paddle Board
- Required: Adventures Without Limits Waiver *Form includes Stand Up Paddle Board, Kayak, and White Water Raft trips.
- Kayak @ Cook Park
- White Water Raft
Week 4: The Great Outdoors
July 27 – July 30
- Tree to Tree
- Required: Tree to Tree Waiver
- Outdoor Rock Climb
- Required: Adventures Without Limits Waiver
- Overnight Camp Trip
Week 5: Tactical Adventures
August 3 – August 6
- Escape Room
- Laser Tag @ Ultra Zone
- Airsoft @ Oregon Airsoft
- Required: Oregon Airsoft Arena Waiver
- Paintball @ Splat Action
- Required: Splat Action Waiver
Students entering sixth through ninth grade
Fee Per Week
- $244 Resident
- $272 Non-Resident
TBD (a Hillsboro Middle School)
Register Beginning March 10
- Phone registration 503-681-6120
- Visit Parks Administration Office
4400 NE Century Blvd
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Online registration is not available for this camp.
- Authorization to Pick Up - If Needed
- Medical Release - Required
- Medication Authorization - If Needed
- Photo Liability Waiver - Required
- The Zone Adventure Day Camp Policies
- Field Trip admission fees and transportation costs included in camp fees. Field trip list does not necessarily depict order within a week. Field trips and camp schedule subject to change.
- Parents MUST sign their camper in each Monday to fill out weekly waivers.
- Bring a lunch, water bottle and snacks and wear closed-toed shoes. No flip flops!
- Cancellation deadline for refund is the Thursday before camp begins. No refunds are issued after that date.
- No online registration available.
- Field trips are subject to change.
- You must bring a lunch, water bottle, and snacks (if desired) every day.
- Wear closed-toed shoes - no flip-flops!
- Parents must sign in their camper EACH Monday to fill out week - specific waivers.
- Cancellation deadline is the Thursday prior to the start of the program at 9 am. No refunds are issued after this date.
- As part of the Zone Adventure Camp, participants are expected to arrive to camp, prepared for camp activities to start by 8 am, but may not arrive earlier than 7:45 am, unless otherwise informed by staff.
- If your child is going to be absent or late to camp for any reason, please call and notify camp staff so we may take note of such. This is extremely important if we are going on a field trip, so we are able to purchase the correct amount of passes, tickets, etc. for the day, and so we can depart on time.
- Pick up is at 5:30 pm, sharp. If you arrive after 5:30 pm, you will be assessed a late pick up fee. (For more information, please see the back of your newsletter regarding this policy.)
- Also, as a reminder, campers are NOT allowed to have their cell phones at camp. Please make sure your camper honors this request. In the case you need to get a hold of your child, please contact camp staff at one of the phone numbers listed below.
- Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact camp staff.
- Camp contact information:
- Camp Director, Sarah McGrew: 503-250-0190
- Staff, Noel Maldonado
- Hillsboro Parks & Recreation Main Line: 503-681-6120
Camp Contact Information
- Contact Stacy Johnson at 503-615-6530
- Staff, Connor Cummings
- Contact Parks Administration Office at 503-681-6120