Hillsboro Parks & Recreation offers classes for the following sports at different times of the year. Please view our Activities Guide to locate and register for these classes.
- All-Comers Track Meets
Leagues and Programs
A wide variety of competitive and recreational sports opportunities are available to Hillsboro youth. The links below represent leagues and programs administered by Hillsboro Parks & Recreation and by the department's community partners.
Hillsboro Parks & Recreation Recreational Leagues
Community Competitive and Recreational Leagues
- Baseball & Softball at Fairgrounds
Hillsboro Parks & Recreation Youth Sports Leagues Concussion Statement
Concussions are a risk while playing any youth sports. Hillsboro Parks & Recreation takes the risks of concussion very seriously. All coaches are trained in recognizing concussions and taking the appropriate steps should a concussion occur. Click here for a printable flyer.
- All youth sport coaches are required to complete the concussion online training at www.cdc.gov/headsup/youthsports/training.
- All parents receive a pre-season HEADS UP fact sheet for youth sport parents. Parents are required to sign the concussion sign off sheet stating they received this flyer before their child can participate in practice or games.
- Additional information for parents and athletes on concussions is available at www.cdc.gov/headsup/youthsports/parents.html.
- In the event of a head injury during practice or play:
- Coaches will treat all head injuries, whether in practice or during a game, as if they are concussions.
- For serious head injury, 911 will be called.
- Players will be removed from the field of play immediately and not allowed to return the rest of the day.
- Parents or guardians will be called immediately to inform them of the head injury.
- A player will not be allowed to return to practice or games until they have received written clearance to do so from a qualified medical professional.