We’ve Moved to a New Facility
The City of Hillsboro Public Works Department moved to a new facility at 4415 NE 30th Ave, Hillsboro, Oregon 97124. Public Works Department staff will be available at the new facility to assist customers in reviewing engineering construction drawings, handling administrative documentation for new public infrastructure, and processing Developer, Right-of-Way, and Event permits. We are dedicated to continuing to offer the same friendly service with the same knowledgeable and professional staff. Contact us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you at our new location.
The City of Hillsboro Public Works Department provides many of the fundamental services required to keep a community running smoothly. Our work is often behind the scenes, so you may not even think about us until we’re repairing a street in front of your workplace, maintaining a sewer line in front of your home, or picking up your street tree leaf piles.
Operations Responsibilities 503-615-6509, or non-emergency after-hours: 503-629-0111
- Keep streets smooth, clearly striped and free of debris
- Ensure adjacent trees don’t block visibility
- Keep underground sewer lines free of obstructions
- Maintain traffic control signs, signals, street lighting, city-owned parking lots
Engineering Responsibilities 503-681-6146
- Ensure adequate infrastructure as we continue growing great things in Hillsboro
- Design and construction of new public roads and sewers
- Plan and place new traffic control features
- Provide plan review, permitting and inspection services for infrastructure projects
Facilities and Fleet Responsibilities 503-681-6400
- Provide support services for nearly one million square feet of City facilities
- Maintain over 400 City owned vehicles
- Serve other City departments as well as the public
- Provide services in four major areas: Programs and Support Services, Capital Construction, Facilities Operations and Maintenance, and Fleet Management
Across our department, you’ll find individuals who have a long track record with the City of Hillsboro’s Public Works Department and enjoy working together. We foster a culture of stewardship and service to the community, and we’re here to help you.