Curbside Street Tree Leaf Pick-up Schedule
Beginning in November, the City of Hillsboro will start it's annual curbside street tree leaf pick-up program. The City's leaf program helps keep our streets clean and reduces flooding caused by leaves clogging the storm drains. Please print and post the leaf pick-up map and schedule (see the links below) in a handy spot to remind you when to be ready for leaf pick-up on your street. If your street tree leaves are not in the street on the scheduled date, we will not have the opportunity to provide you with this curbside service. Please keep in mind that emergencies, severe weather, and light/heavy leaf fall may cause delays in the schedule.
Tips for efficient leaf pickup
- Place loose street tree leaves curbside on the first day of your scheduled pick-up.
- Rake leaves into a windrow 18 inches away from the curb to allow storm water to drain.
- Keep leaf windrows less than 3 feet high.
- Please keep windrows clear of obstacles including parked cars and garbage cans.
- Items other than leaves will not be picked up.
Leaf Disposal Drop-off & Food Drive
We are offering three dates for residents to haul leaves to the drop-off site. Only leaves will be accepted. Loose leaves are preferred. If bagged, use biodegradable paper bags. Plastic bags will not be accepted.
Fairground Sports Complex
On 28th Ave, just south of Veterans Dr.
(next to the tennis courts)
- Saturday, November 18
- Saturday, December 2
- Saturday, December 16
Time: 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
The City of Hillsboro will also be collecting canned food donations at the leaf drop-off location for families in need.
Information and Map
Recorder Information: 503-681-6445