Grant Program Description
The Hillsboro Community Impact Grant (“Impact Grant”) is a new pilot program designed to provide multi-year grant funding to a nonprofit organization for a project or program that makes a sustained, targeted impact in a priority area of community concern.
The Impact Grant is a competitive grant awarded to an organization once every three years. Organizations may apply for up to $120,000 in funds to be distributed over the three year period (maximum $40,000 per year).Preference will be given to programs and projects that emphasize direct services, innovation and creativity, measurable outcomes, financial sustainability, collaboration with community partners and other criteria.
For the inaugural 2017-2020 grant cycle, the priority area is homelessness and housing stability.
Funding for the Community Services Grant Program may be modified or suspended during times of economic downturn, when revenue sources for the City are reduced and/or by City Council consistent with the adopted budget.Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be a qualified nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c) 3 organization that serves Hillsboro residents
- Only one grant application per 3 year grant cycle will be considered for each organization
- Organizations may be named as partners in an application and still be eligible to submit their own application
- Organizations may combine the Impact Grant with other grant funds and revenue sources
- Incomplete applications or project/programs that do not address the determined priority area will not be considered
Application Submission and Deadline
Grant application process is now closed.
For questions, call 503-681-6468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.