CitePay USA is the online payment service vendor for the Hillsboro Municipal Court for traffic citations and City Ordinances Violations (Excluding parking tickets). They accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit/debit cards.
Things you need to know
- The site only displays new citations and citations that have a balance owing that have not yet been sent to a collections agency.
- It may take 7 to 10 business days for a citation to be listed on the site.If you are unable to find your citation after this period please contact the court at 503-681-6157.
- If a finding has not been entered in your case, you will be required to plead no contest and pay your ticket online.Upon payment, your case will be closed and the court will not consider information submitted at a later time.If you want to submit a letter or documentation, please review the information on the back of your citation or contact the court at 503-681-6157.
- If your citation involves a traffic offense, entering a no contest plea and paying a fine will result in a conviction being entered on your driving record.
- If your citation has been sent to a collection agency for action you are not eligible to make payments through CitePay USA.
- There is a variable transaction fee for the convenience of paying online.The fee will be displayed prior to making your payment.This fee is not paid to the Court and does not lower the judgment amount.
Pay your ticket online at https://www.citepayusa.com