We Appreciate You!
To all City of Hillsboro employees and everyone who supports you at home: THANK YOU!
Thank you for serving our community during this difficult time.
Thank you for using your home space as an office space.
Thank you for showing up to provide crucial services.
Thank you for keeping yourself and others safe.
Thank you for staying connected.
These are extraordinary times.
We continue to do extraordinary work together.
We cannot wait to see you in person when it’s safe.
- Your City of Hillsboro Family
Pay Plans, Benefits, and Health Insurance Information
2020 Benefit Information
- Benefit Guide - Full-time
- Benefit Team Open Enrollment Meetings
- Medical/Vision - Kaiser
- Kaiser New Member Guide
- Medical - Pacific Source
- PacificSource "How to Find a Doctor" with Nomination Form
- PacificSource New Member Guide
- PacificSource - CVS Caremark - Mail Order Pharmacy
- PacificSource - Care Coordination Request
- Vision - Ameritas - PacificSource Members Only
- Dental - Delta
- Dental - Willamette Dental
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Cascade Centers
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for Pet Parents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - PBS
- Voluntary Life Insurance - The Standard
- Healthy Hillsboro Brochure
- Healthy Hillsboro Reimbursement Form
2020 Benefit Information
- Benefit Guide - Part-time
- Express Care Virtual
- Express Care Virtual Tutorial
- Part-time Beneficiary Designation
Information For Employees
Please take time to care for yourself. Find employee resources for work, COVID-19-related policies, mental health, self-care, and learning and development below.
COVID-19 Information and Policies
Welcome to the City’s employee site for information and resources related to our re-entry efforts. Your health and safety and the health and safety of the community is our top priority as we began to reopen facilities. Please contact your supervisor with any job-specific questions related to re-entry procedures or the Human Resources team with any general questions related to the protocols and documents listed here. Stay safe and well!
Lisa Colling, HR Director
Information for Employees
- COVID-19 Leave Frequently Asked Questions
- Employee Rights: Families First Coronavirus Response Act Poster
Infectious Disease Outbreak Leave Policies
- Personnel Policy Manual Section 6.9 Temporary Leave Related to an Infectious Disease Outbreak (Adopted March 17, 2020)
- 6.10 COVID-19 Leave Table
- 6.10 Emergency Paid Sick Leave and FMLA Expansion Policy
- 6.10 Emergency Paid Sick Leave and FMLA Expansion Policy (Spanish)
- 6.10 Hillsboro Police Officers Association - Emergency Paid Sick Leave and FMLA Expansion Policy
Leave Request Forms
The City of Hillsboro recognizes the importance of giving back to the community outside of our daily roles and during times of significant need such as a public health emergency.
All non-represented employees including part-time and variable-hour employees are allowed up to forty (40) hours of paid leave to participate in community service activities during the time of public emergency declaration to make up for missed work
The Cascade Centers Employee Assistance Program is a free and confidential service to assist you with personal problems, both large and small.
Access the Employee Assistance Program
Visit the Cascade Centers Website, select Member Log In and register as a new user or log in with your account.
- Individual Counseling
- 24-hour Crisis Counseling
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Financial Coaching
- Legal Consultation
- Resource retrieval: The EAP will research and provide you with resources for child care, elder care, identity theft, housing, pet parent support, and other services.
- Life Coaching
- Webinars on work/life balance, resiliency, mindfulness, retirement planning, buying a home, and more.
- CIS Training - Please follow the first time sign in link if you are new to the CIS site. If you have previously logged in and do not remember your password please follow the reset your password link.
- Problems logging in to the CIS Learning Center? This service is administered externally. You can call at 503-763-3800 ext. 8 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have system questions or access difficulties.
- Novatime – Supervisor Approval Portal - Login using your City Username and Password
- Novatime - Employee Access - Login using your City Username and Password
Learning and Development Tools
To find our full schedule of upcoming trainings, daily employee stretches, and mindfulness workshops, log in to Hillsboro@Work.