Test proctoring is offered at Brookwood Library. Appointments must be scheduled and paid for in advance.
A valid WCCLS library card is required. If you are a Washington County resident and do not have a WCCLS library card, you may apply for one online.
- $25 per exam, paid online via Eventbrite ticket.
- The fee includes printing, USPS postage, and/or scanning services.
Schedule an appointment
- Proctoring is offered on Sundays and Wednesdays from 1:00–5:00 p.m. at the Brookwood Library.
- All exams must be finished no later than 5:00 p.m.
- Appointments must be scheduled at least one week in advance. We will do our best to accommodate your choice of day and time. We accept up to four appointments per day.
- After receiving your request, we will agree upon the day and time and email you a link to the online Eventbrite ticket for payment. Upon receiving payment, we will confirm your appointment.
- We do not offer refunds. You may reschedule each exam one time.
- Make all arrangements with the institution giving the exam. If your school requires a proctor form to be filled out, please email the form to email@example.com.
- Contact your institution to make sure that Library proctoring procedures meet the institution’s criteria.
- Arrange for delivery of the exam. Library staff cannot make these arrangements for you.
- Contact the Library to verify exam information has been received and to make final arrangements for the exam date.
- Exams may be written on paper or taken online. Library staff will ensure that the person taking the exam meets all requirements, such as verifying ID and whether they have any accompanying materials.
- The Library provides computers to use for online testing. Personal laptops are permitted, depending upon the institution’s requirements.
- Library staff are not able to personally oversee the test taker at all times.
- Exams received by the Library and not taken by the student within one month will be discarded.
Other local proctoring options
- Multnomah County Library's proctoring service
- The online service www.ProctorU.com, where you can have tests proctored via webcam.