What is the Transportation Division?
The Transportation Division is responsible for the public resources that allow community members to travel in and around Hillsboro, whether by car, bicycle, or on foot.
We oversee the maintenance, inspection, and investigation of the City's transportation systems, and respond to citizen concerns.
Our responsibilities include:
- Traffic Signs and Markings
- Traffic Signals
- Schools Zone Beacons
- Pedestrian Crossings/Beacons
- Leaf Collection
- Roadside Vegetation Management Program
- Street Sweeping
- Transportation Utility Fee
- Pavement Management Program
The City's transportation system includes:
- 240 centerline miles of pavement
- 31 traffic signals
- 10 solar school zone beacons
- 19 pedestrian activated beacons
- Thousands of traffic signs
- Hundreds of miles of traffic striping and markings
Contact the Public Works Department.
Report a Transportation Safety Concern
- Report a sidewalk safety concern
- Report a street safety concern
- Report traffic and signal safety concerns
- Report roadside tree and vegetation safety concerns