Roadmap for Our Water Future
Long-term planning always has been a key component in the City of Hillsboro Water Department’s ability to meet customers’ needs in a growing and diverse community. All customers benefit from a highly reliable and redundant water system, much of which was planned decades ago.
In continuing with those efforts, the Hillsboro Water Department has updated the Water Master Plan, which will help guide wise use of water supplies over the next 20 years:
- 2019 Water Master Plan
- Appendix 3-1: Demand Projections
- Appendix 4-1: Willamette Water Supply Program Formulation
- Appendix 4-2: Water Rights Summary
- Appendix 5-1: Upper-System Analysis
- Appendix 6-1: Emergency Management and Seismic Resiliency Report
- Appendix 6-2: Upper-System Structural Assessment Report
- Appendix 6-3: Geotechnical Seismic Hazard Assessment
- Appendix 6-4: Pipeline Fragility Analysis Report
- Appendix 8-1: Capital Improvement Program - City System
- Oregon Resilience Plan Executive Summary
The 2019 Water Master Plan was unanimously approved by the City of Hillsboro Utilities Commission on June 11, 2019, after a two-month public input period and public hearing.