Community Services Grant Program
The City of Hillsboro Community Services Grant Program is intended to provide support to local social service agencies that assist in improving the mental or physical condition of Hillsboro residents. For purposes of the grant program, social services are defined as programs or activities that address community needs including but not limited to:
- Child Care
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Family Support
- Mental and Physical Health
- Public Safety
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Organization must be a nonprofit 501c3 social service agency serving Hillsboro residents.
- Only one grant application per year will be considered for any one organization.
- An agency will only be considered for a grant if all previously awarded grants complied with grant procedures, including submitting a six (6) month progress report (if required). *Organizations who receive funding for amounts less than $3,000 are not required to submit a progress report.
- Grant requests can be made for all project and activity types that provide social services to residents of Hillsboro.
The 2018-2019 Community Services Grant Program application process is now CLOSED.
If your organization has not applied for a Community Services Grant in the past and would like to be notified when future applications are available, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018-2019 Grant Funding
The City of Hillsboro budgeted $200,000.00 for the Community Services Grant Program for fiscal year 2018-2019.
Funding for the Community Services Grant Program may be modified or suspended during times of economic downturn when revenue sources for the City are reduced and/or by City Council consistent with the adopted budget.
2018-2019 Grant Recipients
| Adelante Mujeres
||HomePlate Youth Services
| Albertina Kerr Centers Foundation
| Assistance League of Greater Portland
|Bienestar||Meals on Wheels People
| Big Brothers Big Sisters Columbia Northwest
||My New Red Shoes
| Boys & Girls Aid
||Open Door Counseling Center
| Boys & Girls Club
||Oregon Food Bank
| CASA For Children
||Paws Assisting Veterans
| Cascade Aids Project
| Centro Cultural
||Rebuilding Together Washington County
| Chess For Success
||Saving Grace Maternity Home
| Community Action
||The Dougy Center
| Domestic Violence Resource Center
||Village Without Walls
| Ecumenical Ministries
| Financial Beginnings
||Voices Set Free
| Friends of the Hillsboro Community Senior Center
||Youth Parents Dreamers and Achievers
| Girl Scouts of Oregon & SW Washington
| Homeless Connect
Six Month Progress Reports
Organizations that receive grant funding of $3,000 more are required to submit a 6 Month Progress Report in order to be eligible for future grant funding through this program.
Please email completed reports to Dacia.Bakkum@Hillsboro-Oregon.gov no later than Friday, July 26, 2019.
|Bakkum, Dacia||Project Specialist||City Manager's Office||503-681-6468||Dacia.Bakkum@hillsboro-oregon.gov|