The mission of the Code Compliance Division is to promote and maintain a safe and desirable living and working environment. We help maintain and promote the quality of our community by administering a fair and unbiased compliance program to correct issues of municipal codes and land use requirements.
The Hillsboro City Council has adopted Municipal Codes and Zoning Codes specifically designed to address nuisances and blight to ensure a clean, safe environment for all citizens in our community. The City of Hillsboro does this by working in partnership with the people of Hillsboro.
We work with residents, neighborhood associations, public service agencies and City departments to:
- Conduct citywide observations for code issues.
- Facilitate voluntary compliance with City codes.
- Empower community self-help programs and projects.
- Promote the well being of the community through collaboration with other Public Safety Departments.
- Establish compliance programs based on community priorities.
- The City of Hillsboro Code Compliance Division also strives to help the citizens of Hillsboro by participating in community events and education.
- Social Gaming
- Permits Protect
- Dirty Dozen - Top Code Violations
- City of Hillsboro Planning Regulations, Permits & Forms
- City of Hillsboro Design & Construction Standards
- City of Hillsboro Municipal Codes
- Graffiti Removal Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
To report a code violation or to speak with a member of the Code Compliance Team call Non-Emergency Dispatch, 503-629-0111.